Apply for this job
||Payroll Team Member
||11.15-11.15 GBP per hour
The purpose of this role is to work as part of a team in delivering a high quality Payroll service within shared services, ensuring adherence to robust controls and processes.
• Responsible for the accurate timely processing of payroll services.
• To ensure up to date knowledge of and adherence to current legislation, regulations, policies and process.
• To complete a range of Governance and Assurance controls.
• To identify and address non-compliant payment and deduction requests outside of policy and process.
• To provide accurate advice and guidance to internal and external stakeholders.
• Collate and record accurate data for departmental KPI’s including monitoring patterns and trends and making recommendations for business improvements.
• The ability to process and verify high volumes of payroll transactions and data, accurately and timely.
• Ability to analyse and resolve queries exhibiting behaviours that exemplify problem prevention, detection and correction.
• Analyse trend and data reports to identify errors or highlight matters that for example may be related to fraud or due diligence issues that require upward escalation to the Management team.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work with people across a wide range of management levels with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Confidence to challenge where appropriate.
• Ability to analyse and interpret data and produce a wide range of management information to high standards.
• Experience of working in a Finance arena or relevant Business or Finance qualification (e.g. AAT, NVQ level 2 or above).
• Experienced user of Microsoft Excel
• Experienced user of SAP.
• Questioning attitude and ability to prioritise effectively.
• Knowledge and understanding of the PAYE process.
• Understanding of relevant HMRC/Pension legislations and regulations.
Additional information about the process
Payroll Team Member
Location: Workington, Cumbria
Salary: 11.15ph PAYE
Job Type: Contract
Job Duration: 12 months
Contact Details: Charlotte Williams – email@example.com - 07599548238
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.