Apply for this job
||30009.00-40950.00 GBP per year
Purpose of the role
The purpose of the post is to write and review operating instructions as defined in STD0069.
The Job Holder will be responsible for writing operating instructions and supporting compliance against relevant standards and statutory requirements.
The Job Holder will:
• Liaise with stakeholders and undertake plant and system walk downs to assess the validity of maintenance and operating instructions.
• Create new maintenance procedures as required.
• Review and amend current maintenance procedures.
• Prepare operating instructions and implement physical document changes to existing documents on behalf of projects and facilities.
• Perform the responsibilities of Management Appointments relevant to post.
HNC in Engineering or equivalent qualification plus experience
*CLOSING DATE - Monday 20 May 2019*
Additional information about the process
Title: Technical Writer
Salary: £30,009 to £40,950 PAYE
Job Type: Contract - Full Time
Contact details: Carron.Smith@capita.co.uk
Tel: 01847 891062 or 077532 21031
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.