Apply for this job
||10.40-10.40 GBP per hour
The project scope requires a document control service to provide the management, control and archive of project records and documentation. The role will serve as part of a team and is required to assist in the control of project records from beginning to end. This role is required to ensure that all records are received and captured as complete to fulfil the record requirements (as stated below). This includes adhering and contributing to all established document control processes and activities that are required to effectively control records in a project environment. Ultimately closing out the project and ensuring that all records are successfully and accurately captured and maintained for retention.
• Issuing IcePAC planned numbers and expediting overdue planned numbers
• Ensuring the integrity and completeness of all project records/documentation submitted to Document Control.
• Classifying and registering project records into approved Record Management Systems (IcePAC, Cimage, Sharepoint etc.)
• Carrying out search and retrieval requests within turnaround times
• Collating, distributing and transmitting records both internally and externally
• Checking and processing engineering drawings through to the Drawing Registry in line with project requirements and agreed timescales.
• Transmitting records to secure archive, ensuring relevant retention periods are applied to each document processed.
• Provide advice and guidance on Document Control best practice.
• Contribute to project close out ensuring all records have been captured and are safe and secure.
• File hard copy records and electronic records whether secure archive, shared drive, Sharepoint or IcePAC
• Ensure Lifetime Quality Records are promptly processed and that all associated/incorporated documents are linked where appropriate.
• Carry out quality surveillance reports on selected aspects of the document control role.
• Manage the SRP Document Control mailbox ensuring all requests are prioritised and actioned promptly.
Minimum of 5 GCSEs or NVQ equivalent (Inc Maths, English & Science) with the ability to build on this foundation towards a professional qualification.
Typically at least 1 - 2 years’ experience in a document control environment.
Desirable- Previous experience in using icePAC to process records
Additional information about the process
Location: Birchwood, Warrington
Salary: 10.40ph PAYE
Job Type: Contract
Job Duration: 6 months+
Contact details: Charlotte Williams – firstname.lastname@example.org – 07599 548238
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
This role has been deemed inside of scope of IR35.