Apply for this job
||Leadership & Talent Admin Assistant
||10.40-10.40 GBP per hour
The HR admin assistant role is the entry level HR professional role within the HR Organisation.
The role delivers Leadership and Talent fundamentals and support to both HR and the wider business in the areas of policy, process, projects and data. It is an essential role to ensure a high level of service is delivered to the business
• Assist with customer queries relating to Leadership Academy bookings and attendance, performance management queries etc.
• Manage Leadership Academy programme logistics ensuring materials are up to date, evaluation data is collected and stored, identifying trends in evaluation data, organise project calls and meetings with Framework suppliers.
• Provide advice and guidance to line managers on the Leadership Academy, performance management and talent processes, policies and procedures
• Provide general admin support to the Talent and Leadership team including room bookings and meeting organisation
• Preparation of all applicable reports and defined analysis for the team ensuring its accuracy, compliance with relevant policies and completion in a timely manner for example Leadership Academy dashboard
• Support with updating the project plan ensuring the plan is maintained accurately
• Monitor both the talent and leadership and Leadership Academy inboxes and deal with any queries in a timely and accurate manner
• Educated to GCSE Grade C or above in Maths, English & Science (Or I.T)
• Strong organisational skills
• Good customer service skills
• Generalist HR or related experience (Essential)
• Experience supporting project / business delivery (Essential)
Additional information about the process
Location: Whitehaven, Cumbria
Salary: 10.40 PAYE
Job Type: Contract
Job Duration: 6 months
Contact details: Charlotte Williams – firstname.lastname@example.org – 07599 548238
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.