Apply for this job
||Service Delivery Manager
||50.00-50.00 GBP per hour
Service Delivery Manager
Rate: £50 per hour (Inscope of IR35).
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 months
Contact details: Joanne Anders - 07927563874
The Role Description
We are currently recruiting for a Service Delivery Manager to work on a contract basis in Warrington with some travel to Cumbria required (fortnightly). The Service Delivery Manager role resides within the Service Management function of the Information Services Organisation (ISO) in the business.
Service Delivery Managers are responsible for ensuring IT products and services provide value to the Business. Within the ISO organisation, they work closely with internal & external stakeholders to ensure quality of service delivery is inherent within every IT Product and Service. They continually monitor Service Performance and report against agreed Service Levels for their allocated services.
They are responsible for ensuring Services delivery is monitored, measured and reported upon with both internal \ external customers and vendors \ suppliers aiming to gain maximum benefit and value from the products and services supplied.
They ensure consistent benchmark measurements exist between services and that these are accurately reported against. They are responsible for timely production and refinement of Service Reporting ensuring that Service performance is consistently analysed and that appropriate measures address any deterioration in service quality or SLA performance.
Reporting to the Service Delivery Management Lead, the Service Delivery Manager will work as part of a team that oversees the entire customer experience for live IT services, managing the relationship with service providers, both internal and external, to the business, addressing service impacting incidents and highlighting performance issues which require resolving to improve (CSI) end customer satisfaction.
• Be fully accountable for all elements within the Operational Services allocated
• Own and manage the Service Delivery relationship with all stakeholders for allocated Services
• Own and fully understand the Service definitions and SLA definitions. Ensure that these requirements are fully understood by the appropriate support teams
• Work in collaboration with Service Design and Transition to deliver change to service
• Responsible for SLA negotiation – this is a mixture of proactive (as a result of a change in requirement or a new service being added) and reactive (providing mitigations for service targets not being achieved) activities.
• Responsible for the maintenance of the Service Catalogue for allocated services
• Responsible for driving continuous service improvement activities across allocated services
• Responsible for driving the Service Review meetings as required, discussing service performance, working with all stakeholders to deliver satisfaction and improvement
• Responsible for ensuring resolver groups involved in the progression of incidents or problems are completed in accordance with OLAs.
• Responsible for ensuring change to allocated service is captured and managed. Working with Service Transition to ensure larger changes are managed according process.
• Responsible for measuring, tracking and reporting on Customer Satisfaction, including resulting Service Improvement activity.
• Responsible for keeping customer contact during Major or Service impacting Incidents to advise of progress.
• In conjunction with service stakeholders, ensures that all Service documentation \ material is maintained and updated.
• In collaboration with Service Delivery colleagues, works to ensure that all process, policy and procedural literature is reviewed, maintained and updated to ensure a consistent approach
• Works closely with Knowledge Management to ensure that users have visibility of information relating to allocated Services
• Play a key part in the service continuity aspects of the services under allocated remit (BCP \ DR), as appropriate.
Authorities & Dimensions
• Work with ISO Service Management to drive efficiencies and support Sellafield business by collaborating with internal and external teams to improve service provision.
• Works in collaboration with Business Relationship Management (BRM) & Application Portfolio Management (APM), as well as other ISO teams to actively manage service according to the contractual needs; reviewing performance, customer experience and improvement opportunities
• Has authority as delegated by the Service Delivery Management Lead • Performs to the required values, attitude and behaviors as required by the level of the role
• Ensures the maximum value is achieved for all service contracts by identifying service improvements throughout the delivery
Qualifications / Experience
• Educated to degree level, possesses industry recognized accreditations or relevant industry expertise
• A track record of building productive relationships with and between business units, colleagues, customers and suppliers
• A proven track record in continuous service improvement
• Experience of running services, delivering performant services to the business which provide value.
• Able to influence at all levels, internally \ externally and with the customer
• Ability to attain SC Security Clearance
• Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
• Experience of working closely with Business Relationship Management • Experience of managing IT Services
• Experienced at successfully managing third party suppliers
• Experience of process creation, adherence and improvement
• Has a desire to provide the best possible service to the user community and works tirelessly to achieve this result
• Skilled at chairing \ driving meetings across multiple locations, working with various levels of resource within ISO and the business.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to communicate effectively at different levels through understanding the audience
• Team player who works closely with colleagues to quickly resolve IT failures, having a ‘can do’ approach with a strong desire to succeed
• Involvement in Continual Service Improvement process, with the ability to identify opportunity, seeing the strategic view
• Experience of ITIL Best Practice
• Experience of using a Service Management toolsets
Additional information about the process
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.