Apply for this job
||Central and Southern Scotland
||13.26-14.95 GBP per hour
Undertakes assigned tasks within the Maintenance Team, having full regard to Site Licence requirements, Statutory Regulations and Company and Location Directives, Procedures and Safety Rules.
• Carries out core maintenance duties within his/her own level of demonstrated competence.
• Carries out operational tasks within scope and competence and to assist with fault investigations.
• Provides technical support to current and future project design and implementation.
• The post holder may be required to fulfil a role in the Site Emergency Scheme.
• As a customer-focused individual, the post holder will be expected to support delivery within his or her range of skills, knowledge, experience and competence.
• The post holder may be required to carry out identified roles as necessary.
• Complies with the Health, Safety, Security, Environmental and Quality policies, procedures, work instructions and risk assessments.
• Supports the continuous improvement of Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Quality on Site.
• Supports colleague’s learning and development through knowledge sharing, task instruction etc.
Appropriate technical qualification e.g. City and Guilds, BTEC ONC, (NQF Level 3)
Relevant experience in technical area
Appreciation of RSA and IRR requirements and experience of working in the Nuclear Industry is desirable.
Additional information about the process
Location: Annan/Gretna Green (Chapelcross)
Salary: 13.26 – 13.89 – 14.95ph PAYE
Job Type: Contract
Job Duration: 12 months
Contact details: Charlotte Williams – email@example.com – 07599 548238
This role has been deemed outside of scope of IR35.
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.