Apply for this job
||Windows 10 Deployment Co-Ordinator
||20.00-21.00 GBP per hour
Windows 10 Deployment Co-Ordinator
Location: Workington, Cumbria
Rate: £21 PAYE per hour (Inscope of IR35).
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 months
Contact details: Joanne Anders - 07927563874
The Role Description
The Deployment Coordinator supports the rollout of windows 10 through gathering and accurately documenting end user business requirements using a structured methodology. The Deployment Coordinator will directly engage individuals across the deployment groups to understand IT requirements at an individual level to enable an effective rollout to be planned and delivered
• Support the windows 10 information capture phase for a given OU (Operating Unit)
• Conduct planning/data gathering sessions with given OU at multiple locations across company offices (Cumbria and Warrington) using a structured methodology
• Interface with the Business Champion to work through structured deployment checklist
• Accurately record the information gained during the sessions in a legible format
• Maintain accurate records of the progress in completing session for the supplied end user list
• Transpose hard copy output information in to an electronic format using a structured database - training will be provided
• Identify, implement, and comply with applicable safety, environmental & quality, company procedures, policies, legislative, and regulatory requirements.
• Travel as required between offices. (10% travel involved between Cumbria and Warrington Offices)
Accountable to the deployment Lead for;
• Producing accurately completed reports
• Accurately recording electronic information
• Producing timely data extracts from the Deployment Database
Qualifications / Experience
• Appropriate IT skills (proficient in Excel, Word)
• Excellent communication skills due to customer facing nature of the role
• Ability to work well under pressure and to tight timescales
• Gives excellent attention to detail
• Flexibility to travel to various office locations
• Knowledge of Sellafield site
Additional information about the process
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.