Apply for this job
||Low Level Waste
||16.00-16.01 GBP per hour
Undertakes assigned tasks within the Maintenance Team, having full regard to Site Licence requirements, Statutory Regulations and Company and Location Directives, Procedures and Safety Rules.
• Assist the Contract Officers in the day to day management of a portfolio of Contracts
• Assisting with all Contract Administration duties including management of the Early Warning and Compensation Events processes in accordance with NEC3
• Maintaining local electronic and hard copy filing systems including contract records, registers, procurement records and correspondence
• SAP P2P Processes, expediting Purchase Orders with external suppliers, creating and maintaining local tracker systems and extracting report data from SAP
• Assisting with assessing Contractor Applications for Payment
• Assist in the monitoring and reviewing of orders, commitments, trends and changes
• Assist with Commercial activities by providing data for internal and external reports and assisting in the preparation of regular Management Reports
• Assisting in measurement of Contractor’s Performance against Key Performance Indicators and Incentivisation arrangements
• Attending Team and Progress Meetings as necessary
• Supporting implementation of innovative ideas to improve contractor performance
• Experience of invoicing in Commercial and Contract Departments
• Experience of assisting in the Management of Contracts
• Experience of SAP/P2P procedures including Reporting
• Excellent IT skills using common Software Applications, MS Office Excel, Word
• Understanding of contract preparation, procurement procedures and contract administration
• Demonstrable ability to deal with people across a wide range of management levels and technical expertise
• Self-motivation and strong interpersonal, ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with Clients and Colleagues
• Effective time management – efficient and adding value to projects
• Good written communication and report writing skills
• Ability to prioritise and able to work under pressure
• Ability to demonstrate a flexible approach to work
• Familiar with management systems and procedures for procurement and contract management Desirable Skills and Qualifications
• Experience of contract administration within the nuclear industry
• Practical knowledge and experience of NEC 3 Suite of contracts
• Familiar with the Lifetime Plan process and NDA procedures, including change control and sanctioning
• Full Driving Licence.
Additional information about the process
Location: Calderbridge, Cumbria
Salary: £16.01 PAYE
Job Type: Contract
Job Duration: 12 months
Contact details: Charlotte Williams – email@example.com – 07599 548238
This role has been deemed outside of scope of IR35.
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.