Apply for this job
||11.15-11.15 GBP per hour
• First point of contact for the Regulatory Law team of the Legal Services department.
• Knowledge or working in legal or similar type environment including managing confidential/business sensitive documentation
• Fielding incoming mail, including email, and phone calls as appropriate
• Diary management and travel booking/arrangements to proactively support the efficient working of the team
• Preparing legal and management documentation and bundles in relation to legal cases
• Keeping records up to date (information management/ co-ordination support)
• Liaising with senior officers and directors of the company and their support staff as well as other business clients
• Responding to queries on behalf of the Legal Services department as appropriate
• Typing and file management including confidential paperwork and reports
• Preparing documents for engrossment including deeds relating to property transactions
• Act as a meeting secretary, when required, to include organising meetings, distributing relevant documentation, taking and distributing minutes
• Chasing and monitoring of actions and deadlines on behalf of the Head of Regulatory and Planning law
• Maintenance of paper-based and electronic filing systems
• General administrative support including invoice management and T&S claims, photocopying, scanning, SAP orders
• Providing holiday and absence cover for other support staff in the team
• Enhancing department reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
• Ability to take taped or digital dictation preferred.
Experience working within a legal environment
GCSE grades A-C in Maths & English as a minimum
High attention to detail
Additional information about the process
Location: Risley, Warrington
Salary: £11.15ph PAYE
Job Type: Contract
Job Duration: 6 Months+
Contact details: Charlotte Williams – email@example.com – 07599 548238
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.