Apply for this job
||220.00-300.00 GBP per day
Purpose of Role
The purpose of the job is to manage and deliver project activities.
SCOPE OF JOB:
The Job Holder will be responsible for specifying and managing engineering activities.
DUTIES & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Control develop and monitor plans and procedures.
• Design, evaluate and deliver the technical governance of projects.
• Identify resource requirements to prepare for/carry out activities.
• Develop appropriate solutions for operational problems.
• Write Technical Specifications.
• Apply health, safety, environmental and waste management processes with engineering activities taking advice where necessary from appropriate specialists.
• Undertake the professional management and execution of contract and project works including observation of work to identify industry standards are applied.
• Monitor implementation of plans and procedures to ensure compliance with project schedules, safety procedures and legislation.
• Liaise effectively with regulators and stakeholders on specific projects.
• Perform the responsibilities of Management Appointments relevant to the post.
• Manage DSRL staff as a Line Manager
HND in Engineering or equivalent based on Engineering Council Standard for Engineering Technician
• Team working.
• Relevant Laboratory/HVAC knowledge.
• DSRL Works Control experience.
• The ideal candidate will have either a Mechanical or Electrical background.
Additional information about the process
Salary Rate: £220 - £300 per day
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months
Contact details: Carron.firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 01847 891062 or 077532 21031
*Closing date for applications is 28th February 2019*
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.