Apply for this job
||29449.00-40188.00 GBP per year
A vacancy has arisen within the FCA/GSA Maintenance team for a Maintenance Scheduler/ Planner. The purpose of the post is to support compliance with the Works Control Manual (MAN2003) and LC28. The Job Holder will plan and schedule work packages for DSRL facility, project and/or maintenance teams.
DUTIES & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Liaise with facility, maintenance and project teams to ensure effective planning of maintenance activities and the efficient use of resources
• Prepare and review work packages for PMS maintenance activities
• Monitor PMS completion performance
• Arrange meetings, compile updates for publishing in work plan and record and publish the daily/weekly commit to work plan
• Identify and respond to actions from the forward planning meetings, amend WWPS and produce reports
• Produce maintenance instructions and work order lists undertaking updates and amendments as required
HNC in Engineering or equivalent qualifications plus experience.
Essential & Desirable Skills
• A minimum of 3 years Engineering and Plant experience
• Experience in Mainsaver and P6 is desirable
• Open, flexible approach with a willingness to undertake further training as required
• Ability to cope in a pressurised environment and to multi-task
• Good organisational and planning skills.
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
• The ability to communicate effectively with staff/contractors at all levels is essential.
• Aware of work control systems Good Computer skills
• BPSS clearance required.
Additional information about the process
Title: Maintenance Scheduler/Planner
Salary Rate: £29,449 to £40,188 per annum
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months
Contact details: Carron.email@example.com
Tel: 01847 891062 or 077532 21031
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
*Closing date 22nd February 2019*
Please note that the client has determined that the off-payroll working rules does apply to this assignment.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.