Apply for this job
||Low Level Waste
||25.00-30.00 GBP per hour
The HR Officer is responsible for assisting in the delivery of a high quality HR service to the company.
• Contributing to employee relations practices being developed for local implementation that comply with company policy (where appropriate) and support the site HR strategy
• Provide effective and appropriate assistance to the workforce in communicating changes to work practices and organisational structures.
• Provide any necessary assistance to local unions representing the company
• Lean and contribute towards all Staff Resourcing activities to support the site including potential candidates.
• Manage the HR departments Case Management process for all aspects.
• Attend home visits with relevant line managers to assess sickness absence.
• To administer the company’s Role Descriptions ensuring they are updated and uploaded in a timely manner.
• Lead on Exit Interviews and Workload Assessments as and when required.
• Comply with all legislative, regulatory and company policy standards and procedures, e.g. safety, quality, risk, security etc, applicable to the role
• Ensure all correspondence is issued to employees in a timely manner.
• To provide statistical information to the business and management team as and when requested.
• Operate the company Drug and Alcohol policy.
• To assist the Senior HR officers in day to day activities.
• To assist the HR Manager as required.
CIPD Qualified at Level 7
Generalist HR experience, within a seniot or managerial position
Excellent communication skills
Ability to work as part of a team or self-directed
Good numeracy skills
Experience within the Nuclear sector desireable
Additional information about the process
Salary: £25-30ph LTD
Job Type: Contract
Job Duration: 12 months
Contact details: Charlotte Williams – firstname.lastname@example.org – 07599 548238
This role has been deemed outside of scope of IR35.
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.