Apply for this job
||Part Time Administrator
||13.26-14.95 GBP per hour
To provide functional administrative support during a transition within the team.
• Drafting of correspondence to support day to day progression of tasks/deliverables
• Provide high level administrative support within the assigned function including but not limited to processing of expenses, arranging meetings, organising travel, accommodation, refreshments etc.
• Ensure that functional databases are accurately updated in a timely manner
• Develop and maintain effective filing and retrieval systems
• Prepare agendas, minutes and action plans as required.
• Undertaking other administrative tasks assigned as and when required
• Assisting in the development of quality administrative systems and processes within the function
• Dealing with customer/client queries and resolving them within levels of experience and competence
• The post holder may be required to be a member of, and participate in, the Site Emergency Scheme subject to any fitness standards required.
• Comply with the Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality policies, procedures, work instructions and risk assessments. Support the continuous improvement of Health, Safety Environment and Quality on Site.
• As a customer-focused individual, the post holder will be expected to support delivery within his or her range of skills, knowledge, experience and competence
• The post holder may be required to undertake emergency scheme duties
Educated to A Level standard as a minimum
Experience providing a variety of administration support to a team
Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Nuclear Experience is desirable
Additional information about the process
Part Time Administrator
Location: South West England
Salary: 13.26 – 13.89 – 14.95ph PAYE (24 Hours per week)
Job Type: Contract
Job Duration: 4 months
Contact details: Charlotte Williams – firstname.lastname@example.org – 07599 548238
The working hours per week will either be:
• Three full days (Between Mon-Thur) 8-4.30
• Mon-Thurs 6 hours per day
This role has been deemed outside of scope of IR35.
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.