Apply for this job
Salary: Rates up to £420 per day LTD plus daily T&S payment
Job Type: Contract
Job Duration: 6 months (37.5 hour working week)
Contact details: Carron.Smith@capita.co.uk 07753221031
P6 Planner required to provide Baseline configuration and performance management deliverables using Project Controls.
We are seeking Planners that have experience of working on complex programmes of work in a highly-regulated environment.
Previous experience working in a nuclear environment would be preferred but is not essential. Ability to think at both an individual project level and at a strategic level. Clear and logical thinker with the ability to analyse and solve complex problems and distil complex issues in to simple elements.
• Participate in and provide information on project controls processes and systems to project teams. Use recognised best practise in project controls and comply with all client standards, procedures and instructions.
• Advise project teams of project controls performance issues. Identify developing project control issues.
• Support the project delivery teams.
• Analyse progress against project baseline.
• Interact proactively/routinely with the project control staff in other areas/interfacing teams for project/operations cost data and expenditure profiles, ensuring that costs are correctly aligned with programme phases, activities and duration.
• Perform the responsibilities of Management Appointments relevant to post.
Experience and qualifications required
Minimum 3 Years Programme/Controls experience required, preferably primavera 6
HNC in Science/Engineering or equivalent qualification plus experience
6 month contract. Rates up to £420 per day LTD plus daily T&S payment.
Additional information about the process
Closing date for applications to be considered is Tuesday 5th February 2019.
As part of your application for this role Elevate will send you an email, please open, click and action that email in order to complete your submission.
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business