Apply for this job
Position: Cost / Estimator
Salary: Rates up to £420 per day LTD plus daily T&S payment
Job Type: Contract
Job Duration: 6 months (37.5 hour working week)
Contact details: Carron.Smith@capita.co.uk 07753221031
Cost Estimator required to support delivery of the programme ensuring compliance with the Programme Controls Procedures.
We are seeking Cost Estimators that have experience of working on complex programmes of work in a highly-regulated environment.
Previous experience working in a nuclear environment would be preferred but is not essential. Ability to think at both an individual project level and at a strategic level. Clear and logical thinker with the ability to analyse and solve complex problems and distil complex issues in to simple elements.
The Job Holder will:
• Participate in and provide information on estimating processes and systems to project teams.
• Identify developing estimating issues.
• Support the project delivery teams.
• Analyse historical cost information.
• Assist in the production of site estimating norms and templates.
• Interact proactively/routinely with the project control staff for project/operations cost data and expenditure profiles, ensuring that estimates are correctly aligned with programme phases, activities and duration.
• Perform the responsibilities of Management Appointments relevant to post.
Experience and qualifications required
Minimum 3 Years Estimating experience required
HNC in Science/Engineering or equivalent qualification plus experience.
6 month contract. Rates up to £420 per day LTD plus daily T&S payment
Additional information about the process
Closing date for applications to be considered is Tuesday 5th February 2019.
As part of your application for this role Elevate will send you an email, please open, click and action that email in order to complete your submission.
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business