Apply for this job
||220.00-300.00 GBP per day
The Job Holder will be responsible for specifying and managing engineering activities.
DUTIES & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Control, develop and monitor plans and procedures.
• Design, evaluate and deliver the technical governance of projects.
• Identify resource requirements to prepare for/carry out activities.
• Develop appropriate solutions for operational problems.
• Write Technical Specifications.
• Apply health, safety, environmental and waste management processes with engineering activities taking advice where necessary from appropriate specialists.
• Undertake the professional management and execution of contract and project works including observation of work to identify industry standards are applied.
• Monitor implementation of plans and procedures to ensure compliance with project schedules, safety procedures and legislation.
• Liaise effectively with regulators and stakeholders on specific projects.
• Perform the responsibilities of Management Appointments relevant to the post.
• Manage staff as a Line Manager.
HND in Engineering or equivalent based on Engineering Council Standard for Engineering Technician Please note that the client has determined that the off-payroll working rules does apply to this assignment.
- Technical Qualification HND/Degree in Engineering
- Practical Operations/Maintenance experience desirable but not essential
- Experience of Fuel Cells/Remote working or Flasking/RAM Transport desirable but not essential
Additional information about the process
Title: Engineer (Mechanical)
Salary Rate: £220 to £300 GBP per day J
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 01847 891062 or 07753221031
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide. Purpose of Role
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.