Apply for this job
||Low Level Waste
||16.01-18.49 GBP per hour
To provide Project administrative assistance to the Environmental Safety Case Team.
• Assist the Project Manager to proactively monitor progress against schedule, resolving issues and initiating corrective action as appropriate.
• Provide Project administration i.e. set up meetings and associated venues, take minutes and maintain/chase actions.
• Assist the Project Manager in the monitoring of commercial changes to contracts (Early Warning Notices, Compensation Events)
• Raise and track Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Orders
• Assist the Project Manager in monitoring of the agreed budget
• Manage the flow of information between the ESC Team and the Peer Review group to ensure deliverables are completed in a timely manner
• Assist the Project Manager in ensuring the project task process is being followed and key documents are completed (i.e. Task Manager Forms, close out forms)
• Assist the Information controller to ensure all Key Project documents are appropriately filed in the relevant folders
• To abide by the company’s Standards and Expectations.
• To be aware of environmental responsibilities within role
• Able to communicate clearly and present in a professional, articulate manner.
• An understanding of the balance between delivering work of a technical quality and the need to meet timescales and cost budgets
• Minimum of 5 GCSE's or NVQ equivalent (grade C or above) including Maths, English and a science plus 2 others.
• Ability to build on this qualification foundation.
• An understanding of Project Management environment and key project management themes and the tools used to manage projects
• Experience of working in a Nuclear Project Management environment
• A Levels (2 minimum
Additional information about the process
Location: Calderbridge, Cumbria
Salary: 16.01 – 18.49 ph PAYE DOE
Job Type: Contract
Job Duration: 12 months
Contact details: Charlotte Williams – firstname.lastname@example.org
This role has been deemed outside of scope of IR35.
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.