Apply for this job
||Nuclear Decommissioning Authority
||180.00-250.00 GBP per day
The purpose of the post is to support compliance with the Works Control Manual (MAN2003) and LC28.
The Job Holder will plan and schedule work packages for DSRL facility, project and/or maintenance teams.
The Job Holder will:
• Ensure that all work packs for the facility, maintenance and project teams are approved and completed prior to issue and closed on completion.
• Coordinate the distribution of resource to support the task requirements
• Support the compilation, undertake and participate in work scope hazard reviews.
• Arrange meetings as necessary to co-ordinate the production of work packs
• Liaise with the Works Control Schedulers/Coordinators to ensure WWPS is correctly assessed.
• Ensure method statements and risk assessments are completed
• Coordinate any necessary modifications to work packs
• Ensure Permits are updated and recorded appropriately
The Job Holder may:
• Perform the responsibilities of Management Appointments relevant to the post
Essential & Desirable Skills:
Prepare Safe Systems of Work.
Develop solutions for operational problems.
Able to demonstrate good organisational and planning skills.
A positive approach, self-motivated, assertive and ability to use initiative.
HNC Engineering or equivalent qualification plus experience.
3 years Plant/Industrial or equivalent 3 years Site experience
**IR35 Status **The client has stated that this role is Out of Scope of the new off pay-role worker legislation**
Additional information about the process
AYE £18.50 - £22.00