Apply for this job
||Electrical, Control and Instrumentation Technician
||Central and South East
||13.29-13.29 GBP per hour
Job Title: Electrical, Control and Instrumentation Technician
Rate: £13.29 PAYE per hour
Days/Hours: 4 day week / Mon – Thurs / 9.25 hrs per day
Duration: 12 months, possibly longer
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
Electrical, Control and Instrumentation Technician (EC&I Maintenance)
Purpose of Role
Undertakes assigned tasks within the Maintenance Team, having full regard to Site Licence requirements, Statutory Regulations and Company and Location Directives, Procedures and Safety Rules.
Carries out core maintenance duties within his/her own level of demonstrated competence to include:
• maintenance, inspection and fault finding on L.V systems and motor control circuits.
• electrical installation and repairs.
• calibration and fault finding of process instrumentation including pressure, flow and level indication.
• Carries out operational tasks within scope and competence and to assist with fault investigations.
• Complies with the Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Quality policies, procedures, work instructions and risk assessments on Site.
• Supports the continuous improvement of Health and Safety, Security, Environment and Quality on site.
• Supports colleagues learning and development through knowledge sharing, task instruction.
Appropriate technical qualification e.g. City and Guilds, BTEC ONC,(NQF Level3) Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
The successful candidate will possess:
Previous experience BS7671 testing
Previous experience in nuclear industry ideally
Additional information about the process
(Outside of IR35)
Please note that the client has determined that the off-payroll working rules will not apply to this assignment.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.