Apply for this job
||Employee Services Administrator
||13.26-13.26 GBP per hour
A fantastic opportunity to work in the HR department within a large UK multisite organisation.
Providing an administrative support service to a high standard. Activities will include support to either specific or a broad range of people processes including resourcing and talent planning, learning and development, performance and reward, and information provision.
Experience / Knowledge Required
• HR department experience desirable
• Strong working knowledge of Excel essential
• Experience with using company (HR)
• Has proven customer focus experience that demonstrably shows service excellence and the ability to deal with difficult customers and diffuse conflict
• Good IT skills in Microsoft Office (or similar office package)
• Good attention to detail
• Knowledge around payroll/ account working
• Customer interaction experience
• Office Knowledge
• Administration experience and knowledge
• Deliver accurate, timely and quality management information and documented processes that align with the service standards for their accountable area.
• Utilise Agresso and other technology to collect and analyse data in order to provide management information on service/ performance delivery, and to also provide the customer with service care and excellence.
• Maintain integrated, effective manual and electronic filing and retrieval systems in accordance with approved common, one-way processes to ensure effective and efficient quality data is available to support and manage processes and deliver a good service to the customers.
• Provide first-line support, information and guidance to all levels of employees and to seek advice when outside of delegation or remit.
• Support HR and managers in the production and maintenance of a broad range of accurate documentation as requested to support their accountable area e.g. memos, KPI and other metrics, letters, technical reports, contracts, flow charts, tables etc.
• Provide support to the HR Function in relation to administering expenses, travel arrangements, organising meetings and refreshments etc.
• Process purchase orders and contracts and assist in the maintenance of relevant budgetary records and reports.
• Challenge current practice, seeking to continuously improve the delivery and service.
• Uphold Company values at all times by putting safety and environmental protection first; building trust by acting with integrity and respect for others; and ensuring that we promote and support innovation and efficiency to achieve successful delivery of the mission.
• The post holder may be required to fulfil a role in the Site Emergency Scheme.
• NVQ level 3 Level or equivalent
Additional information about the process
Title: Employee Services Administrator
Location: based at either Sizewell, Suffolk (over 4 days per week Monday - Thursday) or Wylfa, Anglesey (5 days per week)
Salary: £13.26 per hour (PAYE) with 38 days paid annual leave
Job Type: Contract (12 Months)
Contact details: Jessica.McSherry@capita.co.uk
Tel: 019467 86945 or 07599552401
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
Nuclear Works welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.