Apply for this job
||Nuclear Decommissioning Authority
||400.00-500.00 GBP per day
Location: Risley Salary Rate: £500 per day Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 months
Contact details: Leanne.Whalley@capita.co.uk Tel: 07725 631101
Description: The NDA Magnox Programme Team provides the intelligent customer oversight for the Magnox Business Unit. This role provides contract management expertise to ensure compliance and corporate governance of the Magnox contract. The role is to provide Commercial advice and guidance to the relevant Magnox SFT members along with specific development and contract management of the SLCA/PBA. Provide Contract Management of specific sites and specialities, including negotiation, review and approval of specific contract amendments.
SCOPE OF JOB:
• Reporting to and deputise for on request to Lead Contract Manager
• Ensure Contractor compliance with the SLCA and PBA Contracts.
• Lead on the management of the Magnox Head Contract, leading Contractor meetings and ensuring good contract management practices are followed.
• Contract Management incl; PAF Management, Procurement Assurance, Property and Commercial S&V for Sites – Berkeley, Bradwell, Dungeness A, Magnox Support Office, Harwell, Sizewell A, Winfrith
• Review and reject/approve SLC requests for NDA consent for subcontracts.
• Lead on Magnox resource requests • Lead on Commercial Correspondence
• Support to NDA IAAP Reviews as agreed DUTIES & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensure Contractor compliance with the SLC Contract.
• Follow good contract management practices as laid out by the Government Commercial Function/Government Commercial Office function • Apply NDA Enhanced Commercial Assurance requirements.
• Work with the delivery function in the execution of deep dive audits
• Ensure that contractual fee models, including fee award and abatement criteria are appropriately applied and advise the Contract Manager Incentives accordingly
• Ensure appropriate commercial input into process and procedures are in place for the management of NDA assets
• Lead relationship improvement programmes with appropriate SLC involvement
• Background of high value, complex and bespoke Government procurement contracts along with NEC contract experience. Experience Essential
o Significant commercial contract management experience. o Experience in setting appropriate contractual terms and conditions and risk/reward mechanisms o Able to play a key role in cross-functional teams
o Understanding of nuclear industry o Experience in partnership development environment
Additional information about the process
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.Please note that the client has determined that the off-payroll working rules does apply to this assignment.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.