Apply for this job
||Project Support Administrator
||Central and South East
||Radioactive Waste Management
Project Support Administrator
Job Type: Contract
Duration: Circa 6 Months
Contact details: Joanne Anders - 07927563874
To provide coordination and administrative support to delivery activities and act as a central point of contact within the team
The role will support the Planning and Scheduling Manager to coordinate and support administration for delivery activities and act as a central point of contact for the Project Managers and delivery teams for administration.
The role will focus strongly on performance reporting and administration and will be required to liaise with delivery areas to ensure that appropriate and accurate information is submitted to the PMO.
The Role Description
Support the implementation of the overall programme performance framework for the programme.
• Support maintenance of the programme performance management processes and tools to support effective reporting across the programme.
• Escalate performance concerns as required through the agreed process.
• Provide support and advice to delivery areas on reporting requirements in line with defined service level agreement.
• Provide general support with managing and manipulating data to provide insights on delivery performance.
• Responsible for coordination of regular reporting on delivery, e.g. team performance metrics dashboard, customer feedback, operational dashboards.
• Collate inputs from the learning review process and support identification of continuous improvement initiatives.
• Support programme governance reporting to ensure a single version of the truth is reported.
• Support delivery of training in programme performance reporting processes and procedures, including driving the sharing of learning and continuous improvement across the RWM programme.
• Support the training of project personnel on the appropriate programme performance reporting templates and systems as required.
• Support the continual development and updates of programme performance processes, procedures and documentation on a regular basis to ensure continuous improvement.
• Strong organisation skills and proven experience of prioritising own workload and attention to detail.
• Strong administration experience, ideally on complex large infrastructure programmes in a regulatory environment.
• Experience of using a Management Information system.
• Knowledge and experience of working with commercial and project control tools and systems.
• Significant evidence of working with a range of stakeholders and demonstrating effective stakeholder management and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Strong proficiency in the use general office software.
• Proven data analytics capability.
• Strong level of personal impact and interpersonal skills to engage with other areas of the organisation.
• Desirable but not essential: Project Management qualification (PMI, APMP, MSP, ITIL, Prince2, P30) or equivalent experience
• The successful candidate will need to be eligible for security clearance, as such it will be beneficial if you already hold security clearance in order for a quick start. However the client will be happy to put the successful applicant through the clearance process if needed.
Additional information about the process
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.