Apply for this job
||International Nuclear Services
Position: Procurement Manager
Salary: £300 – 400 per day
Job Type: Contract up to 24 months
Contact details: email@example.com / 07548 712 554
Procurement Manager required with an opportunity to mentor an established team of this global transportation business.
To support the business in developing and implementing a variety of different Frameworks/Contracts in compliance with the Public Contract Regulations 2015.
To oversee and produce contractual terms and conditions for a range of goods and services contributing to the overall objectives of the company by adding value via the supply chain.
Essential experience of developing Contracting strategies in compliance with PCR 15 and successfully implementing them to ensure Value for Money.
Substantial experience of running PCR 15 compliant tenders under both the Open and Restricted Procedures for both goods and services;
Experience of Supplier Relationship and Contract Management (SRM) processes-
MCIPS or working towards achieving MCIPS;
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Reporting to Head of Procurement for the execution of procurement activities to schedule, cost and quality
• To ensure consistent application and implementation of procurement policy and procedures
• To assist the Head of Procurement in managing key stakeholder relationships, including internal and other identified external stakeholders
• To ensure compliance with quality, safety and environmental requirements including promoting a ‘safety culture’ within the Supply Chain
• To promote open and transparent competition throughout the supply chain ensuring compliance with PCR 2015 and PROM028
• To provide procurement support and advice to project managers/workscope owners
• To provide proactive leadership to deliver significant and sustained improvements in the discharge of these accountabilities by promoting, stimulating encouraging and leading improvement processes.
• Provide mentoring/training support to junior staff members.
Additional information about the process
Closing date for applications: 12th April 2019
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business