Apply for this job
||11.67-11.67 GBP per hour
The Property Administrator (PA) will provide support and contribute to the successful delivery of an assigned portfolio of work ensuring the optimum provision of property and land management services from the SL Property Team, NDA and third-party land owners and the supply chain.
Whilst reporting to the Head of Property (HoP), the PA will provide support to property activities which meet the business needs of Sellafield Limited (SL). This will encompass all aspects of property and land management taking due account of SL initiatives.
The objective of the role is to aid and support the successful performance of the assigned portfolio within the organisation, through the delivery of SL’s contractual property obligations.
What will you be doing?
• To provide services and support to ensure that individual property activities are effectively undertaken to meet the needs of the requirement.
• To work to the property strategies agreed within their portfolio of work.
• To aid in the identification of property risk and where appropriate support the management and mitigation of these risks.
• To protect the Company’s legal interests.
• To make appropriate challenge to demand requirements whilst endeavouring to identify value for money solutions.
• To provide support to LC3 compliance, property agreements, property strategies, business rates and property management.
• To assist in the provision and maintenance of accurate property activity records, reports and system data within agreed timescales.
• To apply consistent company property policy and procedures.
• To assist in maintaining key stakeholder relationships, including the NDA and other identified stakeholder issues relative to the assigned portfolio.
• To ensure compliance with health and safety requirements, including promoting a “safety culture” (both within Sellafield Ltd and the Supply Chain).
• To aid and support the delivery of improvements in the discharge of these accountabilities.
• To provide property support and portfolio advice to internal customers.
• To manage the process for dealing with new work requests and queries coming into the Property Team
What you’ll need to have
• Experience in an administration or secretarial field
• Good planning and organisational skills
• Good communication skills (written and verbal)
• Good IT skills (knowledge of MS Office suite and Outlook
• English / Maths to GCSE or equivalent
• MS Office Package (Word / Excel / PowerPoint)
Additional information about the process
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months
Salary: 11.67ph PAYE
Contact Details: Charlotte Williams – firstname.lastname@example.org – 07599548238
This vacancy has been deemed inside of scope IR35.
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.