Apply for this job
||Central and South East
||13.65-13.65 GBP per hour
To provide a full and efficient administration service to a new site based team.
You will laise with other departments, arranging meetings responsible for the document management system and document preparation.
Do you take pride in your work, are you detial orietated, well organised and service focused then apply now.
- Provide administrative support to various meetings which includes general organisation and minute taking.
- Undertake record management and archiving activities in accordance with procedure
- Maintain records.
- Raise purchase orders in accordance with ordering procedures.
- Make business travel arrangements including accommodation.
- Organise meetings including catering as required.
- Carry out diary management
- Manage correspondence including email.
- Sort and distribute incoming post as required
- Take calls and messages as required
- Organise information according to procedures.
- Routine data entry to ensure accurate records are maintained.
- Photocopy and file documents as needed
- Act as main point of contact for customers, visitors etc
- Undertake general routine administration tasks as required to support an assigned area.
- Support the effective deployment of company-wide policies, processes, systems and procedures ensuring that at all time the business remains compliant. This includes, but is not limited to, the need to comply with the company’s Equality and Diversity Policy and undertake identified associated learning and development activities.
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS / TRAINING
- A good standard of general education with GCSE pass in English & Mathematics or equivalent level of literacy and numeracy
- NVQ in Business Administration Level 3
EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Good working knowledge of MS packages
- Familiar with office management practices
- Good organisational skills
- Customer focused with ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships
- Good communication skills
- Able to work with minimum supervision
Additional information about the process
Job Type: 12 months contract
Contact details: Jessica.McSherry@capita.co.uk
Tel: 019467 86945
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.